Thursday, September 4, 2008

Our outing with the Warren's

The tiniest piece of tri-tip you will ever see!haaaaa
Taylor kayaking on her own
The two lovebirds :)
Michael and Taylor enjoying Emeli's company
O.K. first off, call me crazy cause it is 2:00 a.m. and I am blogging. Is that a sign of true addiction? I have been killing myself trying to get our letter ready for Michael's diabetes walk and have fallen behind on my blog. I'll try to recap the events of our visit to Paul's house for dinner to see Emeli off to college. Paul has come to our house many times for our family gatherings and dinner, but we have not made it his way at all. So, the tables were turned and we we're treated by him.
Upon our arrival, we noticed a very "tiny" piece of tri-tip sitting on the counter. Ranse and I both thought that there must be more coming. WRONG!! We took this as an opportunity to harass Paul all evening and have a good laugh at Paul's expense. Did he not realize that the Gale's are GIANTS? Hilarious!!!Thank goodness for the larger than life baked potatoes.
After dinner, we headed over to Lodi Lake to kayak. We all had a great time! Along with kayaking, we also enjoyed watching the kids get chased by the ducks.
We headed back to the house for a wonderful dessert, made by me and shared a few good laughs! The kids enjoyed hanging out with Emeli(literally). We'll miss her while she is away at school!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG! I'm ROFLOL! He's never had to feed the Jolly Green Giants before! HILARIOUS! All that was missing was my DEEEEEELICIOUS fra-kaka! HAAAA

Ellis Family said...

That was from me, not sure why Jason's name is 3-07! DORK!

Lyndsay said...

Blogging at 2 am....you really are addicted! haha. I love ya!

Anonymous said...

your not the only one who gets addicted. i got my friend, mandy strebel to blog and now she says she's addicted too. funny stuff!
oh! are you still selling candle? cause i'd like to order some if you are. let me know.
thanks

shelly said...

Hey Anna, I'll respond here since we discussed where we should post our replies last night. Yes, I have candles! Let me know what you're looking for when you get a chance. I'll see if I have it available.

Anonymous said...

i love citrus smells. something for the front room and kitchen. i would also like something for my bedroom but i'm not into floweral smells. got any ideas! you can e-mail me too.
jpurcell1979@hotmail.com
thanks