Saturday, September 6, 2008

Jen's Big Day!

Check out the similar outfits (total coincidence)
Uncle Ranse, Jenny & Aunt Shelly
The Gale Boys: Darin, Brian, Ranse
Friday, August 29th is a day that Jen will always remember. She was able to take out her own endowment at the Sacramento Temple. We were honored to be there with her. She had a lot of family there to support her and had a wonderful evening. We love our Jenny! She's amazing!!!
The last picture goes to show that even wild turkeys know that the Temple is the place to be.

7 comments:

Ellis Family said...

Why wasn't I invited to this event? Oh, it's cause I'm banned for ever going! hee hee ONE DAY! :) Like the new page layout (my sis Toni has same one) Matches your outfits! I hung your sign today! Gonna take pics in a couple more days! "I love to see the temple, I'm going there some day........" LYLAS!

shelly said...

You better make it to the temple one day. I'm banking on us spending all eternity together!

Anonymous said...

i left a comment on an older post. your backround looks great! i told you it was easy enough for us. hee hee

Ellis Family said...

All eternity with you guys? SWEET!! Can we terrorize Ranse the whole time? AWESOME :)

jenny said...

Ummm, Gia? U cant wear a pink cha-cha skirt to the temple. But, all jokes aside...I am too, waiting for your day. :)

Ellis Family said...

HA! I'm ROFLOL! What the heck is a pink cha-cha skirt and do I have one?

shelly said...

Of course you do, everyone knows about Gia's pink cha cha skirt!!!!!
Oh, and about your comment, of course we can terrorize Ranse for all eternity. Wait a minute, weren't we the ones that got terrorized??? Thankfully J wasn't here most of the time or we really would have been screwed.