Friday, September 5, 2008

Soccerfest featuring "The Rockers"





Soccerfest was actually a couple weekends ago. I'm just a tad bit late. In case any of you didn't know, Taylor and Malia formed their own rock group called "The Rockers". They were the hit of Soccerfest! Taylor and Malia got lucky this year and were placed on the same team. They are hilarious. Watching them together takes me back to my younger years of acting like a complete fool with my best friend. It should be a good soccer season.
I can't fail to mention Michael. He is playing soccer for the first time and is lots of fun to watch. His coach told him to get the ball when it was coming his way in his first game and instead of kicking it, he bent over and picked it up. 4 year old soccer should be called comedy hour.

2 comments:

Ellis Family said...

When you say "younger years acting like a fool" you mean two years ago, right? HAAAAAAAAA

shelly said...

Exactly!!!!!!!!