Tuesday, September 9, 2008

A couple of Country Bunkinzzzz...

O.k. if I can't make fun of myself, who will??? Well, actually, many people would. Why not join in on the fun!!!! So, as many of you know I have been toothless for a good year and a half. I won't bore you with the story that my permanant tooth was lodged up in my gums and the orthodontist tugged on it and tortured me for the last year and a half trying to get it to come down. Only to realize it was as stubborn as it's owner and it wasn't budging! So, I finally had it removed by the oral surgeon, had a bone graft and am patiently waiting for it to heal, so I can have an implant done after the new year. Aren't you glad I didn't bore you with my story???haha Anyway, Ranse's brother also needed an implant and had to go without a front tooth for a couple weeks while they fine tuned his implant. I thought it would be too hilarious to get a picture of the toothless couple. Here's the outcome!!

4 comments:

Ellis Family said...

Shell, "You are a FOOL!!!" :) Isn't it Bumkins? LOL

shelly said...

Who knows?? You know me and words!
Where's my lawmedian when I need one??

Ellis Family said...

I'm on the opposite side of the US snaggle-tooth! :) Come visit me and your parents! Got your letter today and put me down for $1,000,000,000,000 like last year :) J/K I'll be sending a check and thinking about you guys! LYLAS!

Ellis Family said...

I'm DYING for your punkin chip cookies! Can you send me some (or atleast the recipe) :)