Friday, October 31, 2008

Party Pooper :(

Leah, I am your mother!
Doesn't Darth Vader always pose like this?

I absolutely love Halloween, it ranks right up there with Christmas for me. I have to say though, I will be so glad when tonight is over!!! I am partied out, and if I have to dress my kids in costumes one more time I'm going to scream. Guess I better scream, cause I have to do it one more time tonight. Anyway after attending the school harvest festival, church harvest festival, trunk or treat, mother/daughter Halloween party and preschool party, I'm officially ready for tonight to be done! Here's a couple pictures we took last night for the mother/daughter party. I wasn't prepared for me to wear a costume so I borrowed Michael's mask and Taylor and I went as Darth Vader and Princess Leah(not sure on the sp). We had fun and I'm sure I'll post pics of the kids after tonight is over.

2 comments:

jenny said...

I would have to agree. I am done too. You guys were really cute though...thanks for coming!

Ellis Family said...

I also agree! Soooooooo glad this week is OVER! Too many times dressing up! WHEW! I'm LOL at you as Darth - I thought it was lil Ranse till I read it! LOL!