Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween 2008















































Another great Halloween, although I complained in my last blog, I always love seeing the kids decked out in their costumes! Star Wars was the theme this year. Ranse was actually going to be a chick magnet, but I couldn't find what I needed to make the costume. So, the night before Halloween, he asked if I could paint his face like Darth Maul(sp?) so he could fit in with Taylor and Michael's costumes. I said "WHY NOT?" So, a quick dash to the store to find some red and black paint and walah, Darth Maul! Taylor of course is Princess Leah, don't you love the buns? Michael is none other than Darth Vader! They had fun acting like they were killing eachother, probably didn't take much acting.








5 comments:

The Schroeder Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Schroeder Family said...

OK, one of my FAVORITE costumes when I was growing up was Me as Princess Leia. My Mom did my hair in buns, and I thought I was the coolest thing in the world! You go, Taylor! All the cool chicks are Leia! :)

Lyndsay said...

I love the costumes!! They all looked great! I can't wait to see you guys!! Only a few more weeks! WOOHOO

jenny said...

U did a very good job on the paint...and buns. Glad you got back in the halloween spirit! Very cute and fun!!!

Ellis Family said...

LOVE IT!!!!!!!! Good job Shell! You did an AMAZING job on his make-up! Did you go as WT girl again? That was the BEST costume ever sister!!!!!!!!