Tuesday, October 14, 2008

"Always play hard to get"

O.k., so Ranse shared a funny story with me this morning when he was heading off to school. He wore a new pair of dark denim jeans yesterday and a girl told him that she liked his new look and wanted to know if he would give her a hug.( you know 7th grade stuff) Ranse quickly replied "NO" ( kinda like, oh heck no!)
Dad then piped in and told Ranse to "always play hard to get, cause once you let a girl know you like her, she's no longer interested."

5 comments:

Ellis Family said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ellis Family said...

PS. This is a studly pic! You got some good-lookin men in the fam! Make sure Jerusha aint sneakin around when they're up on ladders in them dark denim jeans! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

shelly said...

Hey G, thanks for the first comment. As you can see I had to delete it! I'm sure it's not the first time someone had to delete one of your comments. I was bustin' up but didn't think Taylor needed to read it if she was looking at my blog. The love Guru gave some great advice huh? So, have you needed to rush to emergency yet from food poisoning? I can't believe you ate those even with mold! You are a FOOL!!! That's from Ranse :) Loved talking to you today, I miss all the laughs :)

Ellis Family said...

HOW RUDE!

Sechrist Family said...

I am dying you erased G's comment, I can't believe she would EVER be inappropriate!!!! hahahahah