Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Michael turns 5!!









I'm just a tad late. Michael turned 5 back on November 21st. Life has been busy and I have been having problems getting pictures loaded on my computer, so I guess better late than never. Michael, as everyone knows loves Pirates and especially Captain Jack Sparrow. So, of course that's how he wanted his cake decorated. Can't say I'm very impressed with the Raley's cake, they can't even spell captain right(check it out)but, Michael loved it and that's all that matters. We had some friends and family over to celebrate his birthday and he got loads of good stuff! Thanks everyone!!

Michael has been a joy to have in the family. I just think of him and it brings a smile to my face. Don't get me wrong there have been many times when he would have his uncontrollable screaming fits(usually at church, while Ranse was in the Bishopric) and I wished I was somewhere else, like chillin' on the beach and being catered to. To sum it all up though, I'm glad Ranse came to me and knew we were to have another baby. Although, I thought he was CRAZY at the time, I now know that sometimes Ranse can be right too. ha Michael is such a character and makes us all smile. Plus, I can't forget to mention that he is just WAY TOO CUTE!!!!! We love you Michael!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY (CAPTAIN JACK)

4 comments:

Ellis Family said...

HAPPY B-DAY CAPTIN JACK! :) Shell, you know that's how you wrote it on the paper and they just copied it!!!!!!!!!!!

The Bennett Family said...

That is so funny! I kept looking at the cake... they didn't even cross the "t"!! They stink! Anyway, Happy belated b'day little Michael! Future son in law~ candidate! (=

Blevins said...

they are prb Galt Graduates! :) haha! Still a cute cake though!

Lyndsay said...

Yeah I noticed the spelling and I was like, hmm.. shelly mis-spelled captain. alright! That is funny that the store did it that way. Oh well, I am sure that Michael didn't care.

Oh, I can hear Ranse telling you that you have one more baby that needs to be born. :)