Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Football Banquet

Michael's hot chocolate face and his wad of cash Harry gave him
The All Star himself!

Ranse & his coaches award trophy

Ranse & good friend Danny (another All Star)

Ranse's football banquet was held back in December. As you all know from reading my previous posts it was an amazing season! I know I mentioned the Superbowl but, I don't think I ever wrote about how they did at the state championship. They ended up losing by one touchdown and given a little more time, I think they would have come out with the win. They started off slow but, they had the momentum in the second half. Ranse had some unbelievable tackles and was a blast to watch getting the team pumped up! He has loads of team spirit. It was freezing the night of the championship game and I was able to catch some cute pics of Michael with his hot chocolate, had to put them on here.

Back to the banquet....Ranse received the coaches award for the second year running and also was chosen to the league all star team. He was grinnin' from ear to ear all night. Congrats Ranse! Can't wait till next season:)

2 comments:

Ellis Family said...

Man Shel! That boys got mad skills! Good thing he takes after you! RANSE IS A FOOL!!!!!!!!

shelly said...

Aint that the truth!