Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Can you say....ZOOLANDER






Ranse is totally going to kill me for putting these pictures on here but, who cares! These are too funny:) Anytime I ask him to pose for us to get a picture together he has to act stupid like this. A couple of them remind me of Ben Stiller in Zoolander, I think I'll start calling Ranse Zoolander #2. Do you guys agree??? If you don't see any posts from me anytime soon it's because I've been banned from blogging. Hope you have a good laugh.hahahahahahahaha

2 comments:

Ellis Family said...

ROFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He makes a great model!

Kori said...

Keep him away from the Orange Mocha Frappuccinos...

"Have you ever wondered if there was more to life, other than being really, really, ridiculously good looking?"