Thursday, August 28, 2008

Play date with the Yuba City cousins


Who's da' man? These two were having an all out battle to see who was the tougher cousin. Ranse's idea of course to let them each put on one boxing glove and have at it. The only rule was that they could not use their bare hand to hit. They both have a powerful punch. I had to call the match when I started noticing big red welts on each of their faces. No WIMPS here!
Here's the cousins anxiously awaiting some popcorn. They all piled on the kitchen island and sat and stared at the microwave. I never knew it was so exciting to watch popcorn pop. Especially when it's in a bag and you don't actually see it pop anyway. Oh well, I thought it was a cute photo opportunity!

3 comments:

Sechrist Family said...

Didn't know you had a blog!! Yay, do you like how I MADE Gia do one? She hates me now because it stresses her out. Secretly she loves it though!

Ellis Family said...

Funny! Why didn't we beat up Ranse with those gloves? Next time! :) I DO HATE LINS - she sucks and I don't secretly love it! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Kori said...

Didn't your mom ever tell you not to stare into the microwave???