Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Me & my Bro

I love the reflection of my arm in my glasses
Eric and I down on the field after the game
Here we are again
The kids at the temple
Michael wanted to pose with the statues...so I let him

My brother was in San Francisco this past weekend for a business trip so we headed over there Sunday after sacrament. It's been almost 3 years since we've seen each other, it was great getting to spend some time with him. He's two years older than me and I remember how much I idolized him growing up. We were inseparable! We only had a few hours to spend together so we went to the Giants game and had a great time. Yes, we broke the sabbath, but we did stop by the Oakland Temple on the way home. Does that count for anything??haha

2 comments:

Kori said...

Stopping by the temple...Nice one! OF COURSE that makes up for it!

Ellis Family said...

WOW! He's buff - bet he can open up a can of whoop #@# on ol Ranse! :)