Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Are you ready for some FOOTBALL!!!

This is the "don't mess with me" look
This is the Ranse we all know
This is the "I'm ready for some action" look

Yep, it's that time of year again. Ranse has been practicing hard since early July. This coming Saturday will be his first official game and we are pumped!! Ranse has participated in two jamboree's the last two weekends and has scored a touchdown each weekend. I was screaming so loud after the one play, a guy next to me made the comment "that must be your kid". Why yes it was!!! We are so excited to think Ranse is even getting to play, last year he pretty much stood on the sidelines all season. He has made huge improvements and really does great job out there. He has the heart and desire and it shows! I'm so proud of how far he has come(in case you haven't noticed) I'm one proud momma!!!

2 comments:

Kori said...

The don't mess with me look, looks more like, "I don't have on my glasses and I can't see what is going on..." kinda look! HAH! That is great. Post the schedule on here so we know when games are!

Ellis Family said...

The don't mess with me look, looks like he got it from his Momma! LOL!