Sunday, June 22, 2008

Papa and Nana Page

O.k., here's a little tribute to Papa and Nana Page. This picture was taken while mom and dad were here visiting in February. We always have way too much fun when they come to town and my kids get way too spoiled! It takes weeks for them to get back to normal after Papa and Nana go back to Maine. Ranse and I had a great conversation with mom and dad over the phone today and I just felt like posting how much I love 'em :) We usually tell many funny stories about the latest happenings with our family and my mom and dad are overtaken with laughter. They miss us all sooooo much and we miss them:( My mom was giving my dad a hard time tonight about needing to hurry up and get old so he could retire. That way they could spend more time in California. Boy, do I look forward to that day, not the old part... just the retired part! I'm so grateful to have such wonderful parents and grandparents to my kids. I love you guys and enjoy our long distance phone calls. Sorry if this seems cheesy to some people but, I just had way too much fun talking to my parents tonight and wanted to share it with the world.

No comments: