Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Night out on the town!




Ranse and I and some friends & family just recently went to The Phantom of the Opera. This was a first for Ranse and I. I really didn't know anything about Phantom so to prepare I borrowed my in-laws movie and watched it before hand and asked some questions. I'm glad I did, otherwise I probably would have got lost a couple of times, especially when they start singing about the letters. Ranse and I raised an eyebrow and had a good laugh :) Those high notes and rambling on were a little too much! Otherwise we loved the show. It was a lot of fun! I personally enjoyed the pre-show activities, which included shopping for a new outfit, shoes, purse, getting my hair cut and going out to nice dinner with great company. I say, can we go to the opera more often???

No comments: