Thursday, August 20, 2009

Surprise trip to Disneyland

Back in February we surprised the kids and went to Disneyland after we went to Cristin's wedding. The timing was perfect because we were there on Ranse's birthday. We had a great time, even with the rain!




Yippeeee!! Love this pic:)





Ultimat fighter, Chuck Lidell in the background.



Disneyland always has the prettiest floral arrangements.





Ranse with his birthday button on his hat.

After this pic the kids said,"Peter Pan's a little scary" check out Taylors face.

Double Trouble

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

we went in April and I'm ready to go back. what fun! Ok, Peter Pan is scary or a little fairy?

Anonymous said...

Oh, and yes, I do want to give Mckenna's teacher a piece of my mind. with some not very nice words.

Dave-Sherri said...

Looked wet but I'm sure was fun anyway

Alisa Pierce said...

It's about time you updated your blog...I just wait and wait! I don't want to talk to you guys when I see you ;) but I do stalk your blog! I really like your photos...we are going in November...I miss Disneyland!

Malia said...

Thats looks really fun!

Robert and Emily C. said...

I can't wait to go!! Hopefully we can ALL go again together--