Monday, April 13, 2009

We had a WICKED good time in San Francisco

The family after the show
Taylor in front of the theatre

Paul & Halei at Rainforest Cafe

The kids at the Rainforest Cafe

The kids and I in front of the Rainforest Cafe
Back in February the family headed to San Francisco to see Wicked. Paul and Halei rode with us and lets just say, there was never a dull moment. We went to The Rainforest Cafe for dinner before the show. The kids absolutely loved it. Once our bellies were full, we headed to the Orpheum Theatre for the show. Everyone loved it, except for Michael, I think he was a little too young to really care about the storyline. The rest of us were completely intrigued. I definitely recommend it.





1 comment:

Ellis Family said...

WOW! I am so jealous! I've been dying to see this play! I started reading the book, but can't get into it. I've heard it's a lot different from the play and that the play is MUCH better! Love your shirt by the way! How's that gap doin?